Word of mouth is our most powerful tool for spreading the word and creating a positive buzz about our school - the community we all know and love. Parents, alumni, faculty, and students often cite Walsingham’s strong sense of community as one of its unique assets. We value education, celebrate learning, and take pride in a long-standing, Mercy tradition of educating, enriching, and empowering students to be responsible stewards of the world. We are blessed with wonderful educators and families.
The Office of Admissions is challenging YOU to help SHARE THE LOVE for Walsingham Academy. Use your network of friends, neighbors, and family to talk about your great experiences, help others transform their lives, and be rewarded with a $500 tuition credit for each and every student you refer.
It’s easy. Just fill out the online form below and your job is done!
Program Description and Details:
- The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a current, referring Walsingham family with a $500 tuition credit for each new student that is referred, enrolls, and attends Walsingham Academy. (Refer a family that enrolls two students and receive a $1,000 tuition credit, refer a family that enrolls four students and receive a $2,000 tuition credit, etc.)
- Fill out and submit the online New Student Referral form below or click here for a printable electronic version.
- You must submit your referral before your referral submits their application for admission.
- Your referral must be accepted, enroll, and attend Walsingham Academy.
- Questions? Contact Richard Plank, Director of Admissions at (757) 259-1430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.