We have created this statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Web site.
Use of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest to our readers. We take no responsibility for, and exercise no control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers. Creating a text link from your Web site to our site does not require permission.
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our Web site, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where text or images are posted on our site with the permission of the original copyright holder, a copyright statement appears at the bottom of the page.
This Web site is designed to be accessible to visitors with disabilities, and to comply with federal guidelines concerning accessibility. We welcome your comments. If you have suggestions on how to make the site more accessible, please contact us at email@example.com.
Collection of Anonymous Information
We collect and store only the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account, or princeton.edu if you are connecting from Princeton University's domain), the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked to our site.
We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by you through the application process, event registrations, program participation forms, and any other form required to provide services to you or your student. The information you provide is used to:
- Process and support your specific request for enrollment
- Process and support student registration, if accepted as an enrolled student
- Process and support student enrollment status as appropriate, including, but not limited to billing, student records, and student medical information necessary to support enrollment and participation
- Process and support student involvement in instructional programs, extra-curricular programs, co-curricular programs, and activities
- Inform you of events, activities, and volunteer opportunities in which you may wish to participate
- Include your contact information in a school directory and in e-mail distribution lists for parent-led activities and communications, unless you specifically withhold your permission: see the "Opt OUt" section below
- Send publications, collateral materials, updates and information
- Solicit financial support for the school
- Communicate with you on an individual or collective basis
- Assist students with preparation for college
- Provide third parties student information as necessary and appropriate for the safety and health of the student, such as in the lunch program, other school programs, and school trips
- Provide third parties student information as requested by you, such as on transcript request forms
We accept payment for certain fees and purchases by credit card via this Site. If you make a payment with a credit card, your name, credit card number and other payment information will be collected. Credit card transactions sent to us via this Site are encrypted for your protection. We only share such information with companies that help process the transaction that you requested.
Online Profile Updates and Donations
If you complete the Profile update form and share your personally identifying information, this information will be used only to provide you with more targeted content. We may use your contact information to send further information about our organization or to contact you when necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the "Opt Out" section below.
Sending us an Email
You also may decide to send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a Web form that provides us this information. We use personally identifying information from email primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your email to other employees who are better able to answer you questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We won't share your name or email address with any outside parties.
Children and Privacy
For children who visit our site, special rules apply. We do not request personal information about children, such as first and last name or street address and city. When children send email to us, their online contact information (email address) is not used to re-contact them and is not maintained in retrievable form.
Opt-Out or Change Your Contact Information
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us through a special online form. You may choose to receive only specific communications or none at all. You may also update your contact information previously provided to us through another online form. You can not remove yourself from our database, but you can prevent unwanted communication.
Questions about our policies
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.